Scholars I currently supervise are all based at my computational social science team at Centre Marc Bloch – feel free to check the dedicated website for more extensive details on our collective activity.
Here is also a short presentation video which likely provides a first glimpse of the team’s goals and composition.
- Kexin Ren
Computer science, student at EHESS, funded by ERC Socsemics
- Katharina Tittel
Political science, student at Sciences Po Paris, funded by ERC Socsemics
- Lou Charaudeau (post-doc, ANR Algopol, 2014-15, now data scientist)
- Chih-Chun Chen (post-doc, EU IP QLectives, 2010-13, now post-doc, U. Cambridge)
- Floriana Gargiulo (post-doc, [ANR SIMPA] 2010-12, now Tenured Researcher, CNRS)
- Sébastien Lerique (PhD student, EHESS, 2017, now post-doc, ENS Lyon)
- Léda Mansour (post-doc, Aresos/Mastodons 2013, Algopol 2014, now post-doc, Paris-I Sorbonne)
- Bivas Mitra (post-doc, Webfluence, 2010-11, now Assistant Professor, IIT Kharagpur)
- Lionel Tabourier (PhD student, Webfluence, 2010, now Assistant Professor [maître de conférences], U. Paris-VI)